You will learn about digital health ID cards in these articles. On the 74th independence day of India ( On September 27 ), our honorable prime minister Shri Narendra Modi introduced the Digital health care identification number ( card ) which is around a 14 digit patient health care identification number.
This facility is launched all over the nation that’s why it’s also called National Digital Health Mission (NDHM). And as the name implies this digital card hold all the record of patients digital.
This means if a patient visits any hospital and shows this digital health ID care number so the doctor and patient don’t need to waste the time asking what’s the issue. The doctor just access that card ( Number ) and find out the issue instantly. So, this is how the Digital health ID card works. And this is a unique number for every case so the chances of misguidance are very less. All thing will clearly come out as the doctor access the numbers.
What is a Digital Health ID Card?
For Digital Health ID cards, the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) started a digital health ID card scheme that comes under Arogya Manthan 3.0. So, if you’re seeking to take this facility and knowledge you can visit healthid.ndhm.gov.in. Here you’ll get information from registration to logging.
And if you aware little bit of news then you know recently our prime minister Narendra Modi launches this service by doing video conferencing on the 27th of September in the independence day celebration because of this corona pandemic situation. So, I hope you all taking benefit of these Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission facilities and also helping each other.
People are looking at this as the Indian revolutionary movement and PM Modi also said this is the digitalization of Indian medical facilities which connects millions of people to the world’s best doctors & hospitals through online mode. This mission will change the treatment process and take it next level. And increase the standard of living of aged citizenship.
Document Required To Complete the Registration Process
For Health ID creation through Mobile Number- Name, Date of birth, Gender, Address, Phone Number.
For Health ID creation through Aadhaar- Name, Date of birth, Gender, Aadhaar Card Number, Address, Phone Number.
How to Apply Online for a Digital health ID Card Number?
First, understand it to create it you never need to go anywhere You can get a Health ID by self-registration, With the help of NDHM Health Record Apps, you create this number through your mobile or desktop. So, follow the below steps to successfully registered for the Digital health ID card.
- So the first task that you need to do is download or install the app for NDHM Health Records.
- Such as all govt. site register yourself by choosing your preferred language.
- Now the main step starts to register yourself by your Aadhar card or mobile number it’s totally up to you.
- I would suggest you go with an Aadhar card because it’s easy and help you more in near future.
- And the mobile number that you enter will receive an OTP save it.
- As the Health ID Card has been successfully formulated you can create your username and further process.
- Then for your genuine identification portal will ask some more information so just submit that documents.
- Once, all this process is completed your digital Health ID Card number will be received by you.
- Now for security purposes just create a strong password for your Digital ID card.
- And finally, make a login by your recently created Digital ID and Password.
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card ( NDHM )
This card will help everyone whatever age group of people. And we all know doctors give us slip of every disease and medicine. But because carrying a lot of documents we lost some data or files, here in this case Digital health ID card numbers help clearly.
Also, our medical detail and paperwork we all know how much it’s important, and in this digital world, it’s not as difficult as previously all our medical records will be stored in one single digital asset or Pendrive type of thing. Apart from this, there are many other advantages of holding a Digital health card. Just Have a look.
- You can take your medical report everywhere without carrying huge files and after checking it doctors can also modify or correct your health report on this Digital health ID card.
- All your medical reports will store in one single NDHM app.
- Via this app, anyone can quickly find when you are admitted and when discharge and which type of medicine you had taken till now.
- This app is most beneficial who is in serious condition because just seeing one single report doctor starts treatment instantly.
- And in this Covid – 19 situation it’s told the person is vaccinated or not.
How do We get our Digital Health ID Card?
You can get your health ID by ABDM portal or their application from the play store or their web portal. You can also create to requesting your govt. health ID in public/private hospitals, community health centers, health, and wellness centers across India.
People Also Ask ( FAQ )
Que:1 Is Aadhaar card number is necessary to create a Health ID?
Ans:- No as of now Aadhar card number is mandatory. You can use your mobile number to complete the entire process. But as you know govt. link all the things to Aadhar for better connectivity to keep things clear. So, it’s a good decision if you link it from starting as the steps I described above.
Que:2 How much time does the registration process take?
Ans:- If you filled up this type of form before then it will take only around 10-15 minutes because there is only some basic detail required which we always use to introduce ourselves.
Que:3 Does any physical document require submitting a form?
Ans:- No stay aware if someone asking to submit any physical document to any office or also if taking money or asking for it. Because all this process running under government projects and only a few details are required to submit this form. And you individually can perform this operation within a few minutes.
Que:4 Is my generated Digital health I’d is unique?
Ans:- Yeah! definitely, your health ID is unique that’s why doctors recognize you and you have the option to create multiple ID’s but my suggestion is to create a single ID because it creates misunderstanding in near future.