Elon Musk Net Worth 2022: (Biography, DOB, Birth Place, Family, Age, Wife, Height, Weight, Career, Lifestyle, Income, Cars)
Elon Musk is someone that the whole world keeps an eye on. He is a man of many things. According to Forbes, Elon Reeve Musk is the second richest man in the world. His achievements are countless. He is a self-made billionaire, owner, and CEO of many companies, namely PayPal, Tesla, SpaceX, and many more.
- Name – Elon Reeve Musk
- Date of birth – June 28, 1971.
- Age – 51 years(as per 2022)
- Father’s Name – Errol Musk
- Mother’s Name – Maye Musk
- No of Siblings – 2 (Kimbal musk- younger brother, Tosca Musk- younger sister)
- Height – 180 cm(approx)
- Weight – 50 kg(approx)
Elon Musk Early life and childhood
Elon Reeve Musk( June 28, 1971) is from Pretoria, South African, like; his father, Errol Musk, was a South African Engineer, property manager, pilot, sailor, whereas Maye Musk was a Canadian model.
He was the oldest among his sibling, with his younger sister, Tosa, and brother, Kimbal. Elon decider to live with his father after his parents’ divorce, for whom he does not have much respect. His father got married again and had two more siblings from his father’s side.
Elon Musk Education
He did his primary education at Pretoria Boys High School. After the, he studied for four months at the University of Pretoria to escape the mandatory south African military service. He then went to Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario.
Again he went to the University of Pennsylvania for two years, where he graduated in the year 1997. He earned Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees in economics, respectively.
Elon Musk Childhood
Elon Reeve Musk did not have that picture-perfect childhood. He was an introvert but pretty promising since childhood. He started to learn computer coding by himself and made a video game when he was only 10. He sold his first video game at the age of 12 for 500 dollars.
Many of his classmates considered him awkward, and he was bullied throughout his childhood. He was bullied roughly once that had to be admitted to the hospital.
Elon Musk Net Worth & Wealth
Though he sold eBay for 165 million dollars in 2002, Fobes Billionaires list included him in 2012 when his Elon Musk net worth was 2 billion dollars.
On January 8, 2021, due to a hike of the Tesla shares by more than 1000%, Elon Reeve Musk became the world’s richest man. The net worth of Elon musk at present is 19,500 crores USD.
Elon Musk Personal Life and Affairs
Elon Reeve Musk is a man of vision and is often known as the Iron man of modern time. He is a man of colors. He occasionally loves to drink and smoke. In 2000 he married Justine Wilson, who was his college sweetheart. This couple was blessed with a boy in 2002, Nevada Alexander Musk.
Unfortunately, his son died after ten weeks after suffering from sudden infant death syndrome. Eventually, he got divorced in 2008. This couple shared the custody of their five children. He again got married in 2010 to Talulah Riley. Unfortunately, this relationship ended after two years. In 2013 they remarried.
Their relation did not also work this time. They again filed for divorce in 2014 and finally got separated. Amber Heard was the next girl that Elon was dating, and they dated for several months, but they were not married. Finally, he fell in love with a Canadian musician named Grimes. They gave birth to a son in 2020 and named him X Æ A-12.
Elon Musk Car’s collection
There is a great saying; cars collection estimates the success of a person. Here is a list of some luxurious and superclass race cars possessed by Elon musk are
- 1978 BMW 320i
- Ford Model T
- McLaren F1
- Jaguar series 1 1967 E-type
- Harmann BMW M5
Companies are Owned by Elon Musk
Besides being an investor, Elon musk is a great inventor. Here is the list of some companies that are owned by Elon Musk
- The Boring company
- Neuralink corporation
- Open AI
- Tesla Inc
Elon Musk Awards, Honors, Recognition, & Achievement
- Become the wealthiest person in the world in 2021.
- Living legend Aviation award by the Kitty Hawk Foundation in 2010.
- Honored IEEE Honorary Membership in 2015
- Received the highest award in space and air, FAI Gold Space Medal, in 2010
- In 2018 he was also appointed as a fellow of the Royal Society.
Other than these, Elon’s many achievements are impossible to include in this short space.
Some Hidden Facts About Elon Musk
- “Foundation Series” by Isaac Asimov was his childhood inspiration.
- The first web software company owned by Elon and his brother is Zip2. “Angel investor” provided funds for this zip2 Compaq in 1999 owned this company.
- Initially, Elon did not own Tesla. In 2004 Elon joined this company as COD. Due to some financial crises and
- some the conflict, Martin Eberhard was overthrown, and Elox becomes the new CEO of Tesla.
- “Thank you for smoking” featured Dassault Falcon 900, and Elon was the pilot in that plane. He also made a guest appearance in the film “Merry Christmas.”
Elon Musk Did not have this fame and success readymade. He earned it. His rocket in space x failed miserably multiple times, and then he got success. His Tesla suffered a loss, but he took a risk and made it successful. His life is great should be a great inspiration to many people. He teaches us how to keep dreaming big and never give up on our hope.