Garena Free Fire Max is a battle royale game that has undergone a lot of improvements in the recent past. Developed by Garena this game is for a mobile platform and is supported by both iOS and Android. It became one of the most downloaded mobile games in 2019 after the ban of the popular game PUBG by the Indian Government. It was also voted as the most popular game in 2019 and they managed to gather a revenue of about a billion dollars worldwide.
With such a legacy they launched Garena Free Fire Max, which is a major improvement over the existing version. The game is live now and can be downloaded on any Android device, with a download size of just 0.96 GB, it is again set to break records when it comes to battle royale games.
Garena Free Fire Max has promised an improved graphics and gameplay experience and the Fire link technology will allow players to access their Free Fire avatars in Garena Free Fire Max. The game is also expected to come to the iOS platform very soon. More about this game will be discussed in the following sections.
About Garena Free Fire Max:
Garena Free Fire Max is the improved version of Free Fire which comes with better graphics, better FPS (frames per second), and more. Garena has designed this superior version of the game due to the continuous demand from the player base who want a better Free Fire experience.
Although Free Fire Max has the same premise, it’s an entirely different game altogether with improved weapon functions better, graphics & animations like zone effect, sound quality & more. The game is currently available in a few countries where players are enjoying the game. Free Fire Max release date was set to be in September 2021 and now the game is live.
- BGMI 1.6 Update
- Free Fire Redeem Code
- Gmail Account Login
- Gmail Forgot Password
- IPL 2021 Schedule
- T20 World Cup
- Apple iPhone 13 Launch Date
Comparison with other Battle Royale Games:
Battle Royale is a genre of games in which players are simultaneously dropped in an unknown zone and they have to pick up weapons, fight amongst each other and be the last man standing. There are a lot of variants to this idea which is projected by different games like Player Unknown’s Battle Ground, Call of Duty, and Free Fire themselves.
Comparison between these games is a bit difficult but looking at their massive cult following it is something that can bring in a lot of clarity for someone who is willing to try their hands at Battle Royale Games.
Some of the major ways in which Free Fire differs from its competitors are,
- Graphics – PUBG mobile is known to be the best when it comes to graphics, with high refresh rates and vibrant realistic colors they are a lot more attractive. But with the ban of PUBG, there has been a rise in the number of players playing Free fire. Garena Free Fire Max however promises to come back with a bang. They will be delivering high-quality graphics and more realistic reactions that will make it look even better than PUBG.
- Gameplay – While games like PUBG start with 100 players and the game continues until one individual or team remains. This makes the game a slow-paced one and some matches can go on for a very long time. Free Fire begins a match with 50 players and their games end in 10 mins which makes it very fast-paced and is also another reason for their vast popularity among the fast-paced youth.
- Performance – PUBG takes up a lot of memory space because of its big games and complex long-lasting games. This demands a lot of power from the mobile and can drain the battery of the mobile very rapidly. There are a lot of ways in which Free Fire is superior to PUBG in this segment, because of the small game size. The game is also a lot better optimized in Free Fire to get the best results out of any smartphone without draining the battery too rapidly.
- Weapons – This is a department that Free Fire lacks when they are compared with other battle royale games. There is a lack of features and weapons in this game. Also, there is a lack of originality in the ways the weapons work. The realistic factor is one such situation that has received a lot of criticism from the gaming community, even from the Free Fire players. But this time Garena listened to their audiences and came forward with Free Fire Max which will be solving all these problems once and for all.
Garena Free Fire Max Important Stats:
|App Name||Free Fire Max|
|Key Features||360-degree lobby, Realistic maps, Graphics, frame rate, Exclusive rewards, Animation, Customization, Outfit, Gun Skins, Free Fire Cross-Play, Firelink technology, many more|
|Pre-registration last date||27, September 2021|
|Minimum RAM required||2 GB|
|Minimum Storage required||1.5 GB|
|File Size||0.96 GB, Varies with device|
|Global Releasing Date||Released on 28, September 2021|
Garena Free Fire Max Download
Carry out the following steps in the given order to download Garena Free Fire Max on android
Step 1- To begin the installation process, players need to click on the given link to download the game from Google Playstore.
Step 2: After the download is complete, players need to launch the game on their devices. Ignore this step if done already.
Step 4: After opening the game, download all the necessary resources. Once the process is completed players may restart the game & enjoy the game.