The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment (HPCL Recruitment) ended the online registrations for several posts, such as Civil engineer, Mechanical engineer, Instrumentation engineer, and electrical engineer on April 2022. Also, the total number of HPCL engineer vacancies is around 200.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancies
|Name Of The Post||Vacancy|
How To Apply For HPCL Recruitment 2021 Online?
Below are some of the steps to apply for the recruitment online;
- Firstly, you are required to visit the official website, www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Now, visit careers, then-current opening, then engineering job roles, and then apply via the link.
- If you are new to the site, you need to sign up first and get yourself registered.
- Fill up all the important details about yourself and click on register.
- Once you’re done, you’ll be provided a user id and the password would be forwarded to your email id and phone number.
- Login with user id and password to finish the application.
- Now, upload your picture and provide a signature in the space provided.
- Finally, pay the required amount and take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Eligibility Criteria For HPCL Recruitment 2021
The criteria for HPCL recruitment are:
- Your academic qualification should be at least a 4-year full-time ongoing engineering course from a UGC-recognized or AICTE approved university.
- One must also have at least 60% marks if you are from UR/OBCNC/EWS. Also, if you are from the SC/ST/PwBD category, you should have got at least 50% marks under the related engineering stream.
- Also, if you are in the final year of engineering, then you can apply for HPCL recruitment 2022.
Que:– Is HPCL recruitment possible through GATE 2022?
Ans:- In case you are from the ST/SC/PwBD category, you should have obtained at least 50% marks under the respective engineering stream. Also, in case you are in your final year of engineering graduation, then you can easily apply for HPCL recruitment 2022.
Que:– Is the HPCL recruitment 2022 exam tough?
Ans:- The HPCL recruitment 2022 exam is neither too easy nor too difficult. You can only qualify for the next round if you have passed the written examination.
Que:– Can final year students apply for the HPCL recruitment 2022 examination?
Ans:- Yes, they can! Final year students from the respective engineering stream can easily apply for the exam.
Que:– Is there a negative marking for the HPCL exam?
Ans:- No, there’s no negative marking.
The above article contains everything one is required to know about the HPCL recruitment 2021. Let us know what you think and if you have any questions in the comments section below. Our team would get back to you ASAP!