The Institute of banking personnel selection has launched the IBPS PO Notification 2022. The overall registration procedure for management trainees and probationary officers would commence on 20th October 2022 and would end on November 10th, 2022. Aspirants can apply online via the official website on ibps.in.
IBPS PO Notification 2022
|Opening Application date||20th October 2022|
|Ending Date of Application||10th November 2022|
|Prelims online examination date||4th to 11th December 2022|
|Prelims Examination date||January 2022|
|The download of call letters||November 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO Notification 2022
Candidates should hold a graduation degree from a recognized university by the government of India. The age limit for IBPS PO applications should be between 20 to 30 years of age.
IBPS PO Selection Procedure
The selection for IBPS PO would be done on the basis of:
- Mains exam
- Prelims exam
- Interview Round
- IBPS PO provisional allotment
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total no. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||1 hour|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Economy/Banking/ General Awareness||40||40||35 mins|
|Data Interpretation & Analysis||35||60||45 mins|
|English Language||2||25||30 mins|
How To Get The IBPS PO Admit Card?
The admit card can be found on the official website, which is ibps. in. All the candidates can straightaway go to the website and download the admit card for the examination.
How Can You Apply For IBPS PO Recruitment?
For applying for the examination, you need to:
- First, go to the official website and click the option, click here to apply online. After this, you’ll see an online application form.
- Now, select, click here for the registration option. Enter all the basic details in the form. After this, a user ID and a password would be generated for you and will be seen on your desktop.
- Now, upload your photograph, left thumb impression, signature, and a written declaration.
- Fill in the application nicely and click on the complete registration button. Save it and verify the details or modify it if required.
Examination Fees For IBPS PO
- PWBD/ST/SC Candidates – ₹175
- Others – ₹850
FAQs: IBPS PO Notification
Que:- What Is The Exam Date for IBPS PO?
Ans:- The exam date is 4th To 11th December 2022.
Que:- What is the age limit for IBPS PO?
Ans:- The age limit is between 20 years to 30 years of age.
Que:- What is the qualification for IBPS PO recruitment?
Ans:- You need to be a graduate of a university that is recognized by the Indian government.
This was everything about the IBPS PO recruitment, 2022. If you still have any questions left, let us know in the comment box below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Happy studying!