The main objective of the PM Kisan Yojana website is to provide several schemes which have been launched by the central government. Today, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana is assisting the farmers to get ₹2000 directly to their bank accounts every three months. The PM Kisan 8th installment has already been sent to the beneficiary account.
You can check the beneficiary status and the payment in Pmkisan.gov.in, easily. For registering times for the PM Kisan new farmer fund, the farmers are required to visit the official website to get themselves registered.
If someone has already registered, they can check their status on pmkisan.gov.in. Here, we are going to briefly discuss the PM Kisan Yojana website and what it is used to perform for.
PM Kisan Yojana
This scheme was started by the honorable prime minister for small and minimal farmers. The goal is to make the life of farmers peaceful and fulfilled. This amount provided by this scheme is straightaway sent to the farmer’s bank account. ₹6000 are provided annually through this scheme. By this scheme, every farmer in the nation is getting the advantage of this amazing scheme.
The amount of ₹6000 which is provided by the scheme is deposited in the account of the farmers in three equal installments. With this, the farmers can ensure proper crop yielding and health with the money that is provided through this scheme. The farmers can utilize this money to buy seeds for growing the crops.
Via this scheme, the government is trying hard to double up the income of the farmers by the year 2022. A lot of announcements have been made during the Union budget, 2022 to double the income of farmers. The Ministry of Agriculture Welfare of the government has also launched an amount of ₹1,31, 531 crores in the budget session of 2022, keeping in mind the preferences of the farmers.
Half of the amount from the agricultural budget would be utilized in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was launched by the prime minister, Shri Narendra Modi on 24th February 2019. Till now, around lakes of farmers in the country have taken advantage of this scheme. Around 11.64 lac farmers have been benefited from this Pradhan Mantri Samman
PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana
Also, a major improvement has been observed in the economic condition of the farmers through this scheme. The amount of ₹6000 was deposited in the account through three installments. For this, the government made particular departments. In case you want to apply for the scheme, you need to apply to the pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana with some of the required documents.
Once you apply for this scheme, you’ll be provided with ₹2000, three times a year.
Beneficiary List For PM Kisan Yojana
This is the beneficiary list of the farmers who would get an advantage from this scheme. First up, you should register to this PM Kisan Yojana to get added to the list of beneficiaries. Also, the farmers who own around 2 hectares of land can easily apply for this scheme. For checking the PM Kisan beneficiary list, you can go to the official website by the following process:
- Make sure to visit pmkisan.gov.in
- In the farmer’s section, you’ll find an option beneficiary list.
- Click here and wait for the page to load.
- Now, you need to select your state, village, district, and sub-district.
- Click on the get report button time to see the beneficiaries in your locality.
Preparation Of PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary
- For preparing the PM Kisan beneficiary, the government prepares a database of the farmers who are qualified for this PM Kisan Yojana scheme.
- The state government is responsible to check if a certain farmer is eligible for the scheme Or not.
- The beneficiary needs to fill up a self-declaration form which includes an undertaking.
- This undertaking is then utilized for verifying the eligibility of the beneficiaries.
- The government would now cross-check and confirm the landholdings of the farmers.
- The eligibility list is now published on pmkisan.gov.in at the village level.
- Now, finally, the government would upload the list of eligible individuals on the official website.
How To Apply For PM Kisan Yojana?
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website, which is, pmkisan.gov.in
- Now, You’ll see a farmer’s corner section.
- Click on the new farmer registration option and the page will load.
- There you’ll enter the captcha code, the radar number and you’ll also be required to
choose your state.
- After you fill-up, the details, click on the search option.
- Finish off with the registration by filling in the details nicely.
- Once you have done everything, click on submit.
- Enter the bank details where you want the amount to get deposited.
- Submit the bank details and wait for the officials to review your information.
Who Is Not Eligible For This Scheme?
Following are not eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana scheme.
- The former or current minister of the parliament.
- A farmer who’s a counselor.
- Zilla panchayat member.
- The farmer who has a nice government job.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Que:-1 What Is The official website for PM Kisan status?
Ans:- pmkisan.gov.in is the official portal.
Que:-2 How to check the beneficiary status?
Ans:- You need to follow the above-mentioned steps in the article.
Que:-3 Why is the website not loading fast?
Ans:- This is due to a lot of users trying to log in at once. So, the server might get busy
This is everything you are required to know about the PM Kisan Yojana Scheme for farmers. If you still have any doubts or queries, you can leave your thoughts in the comment section below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. The only aim of this PM Kisan Yojana is to ease the life of the farmers by providing them peace and assurance to be by their side in hard times.
Also, Read Blogs