Now WhatsApp is not only a mobile application but has also become a browser-based or desktop application, known as WhatsApp Web.
Nowadays, Whatsapp is the most popular messaging application owned by Facebook in February 2014, it was founded by Brian Acton and Jan Kaun, Yahoo’s former employees.
In 2015, it was considered the most popular messaging app with an estimated 2 billion users worldwide in 2020.
Facebook-owned WhatsApp launched a beta program named WHATSAPP WEB in January 2015.
According to the WhatsApp team, it was the most demanding feature that they launched.
Whatsapp web is a feature in which you can open your WhatsApp account in your Browser by Browser-based application or in your window by Whatsapp Desktop version.
Benefits of WhatsApp Web:-
- You can run your account from four different devices.
- There is no automatic storage of data on your computer.
- It is used as an alternative to EMAIL nowadays because the communication services provided by Whatsapp Web are more comfortable and easy.
- Sending files Via WhatsApp Web is much easier than a mobile application.
- Recently, WhatsApp web also updated its software by including a Drawing tool version, so that we can edit photos before sending them to anyone.
- You can use your WhatsApp web without phone settings.
Disadvantages of WhatsApp Web:-
- Whatsapp web will not work on your desktop until your phone is connected to the active internet connection.
- If your smartphone is powered off then WhatsApp web will not work rather it shows that it is not connected to any device.
- Browsed-Based application is not well suitable for all types of browsers.
- BGMI 1.6 Update
- Free Fire Redeem Code
- Gmail Account Login
- Gmail Forgot Password
- IPL 2021 Schedule
- T20 World Cup
How to Login WhatsApp Web?
- First, download the desktop version of Whatsapp web or open a Browser-based application of Whatsapp web in your browser.
- When you open your WhatsApp web software, the specific QR code is shown on the main page.
- Go to the three-dot option in your cell phone >> go to Settings >> open the QR code option.
- Now select the option of Scan code>> Tap LINK A DEVICE >> scan the code from your desktop or browser>> your cell phone asks for permission to link the device or for Multi-device Beta or simply follow your device instruction.
- Multi-device Beta is a service provided by WhatsApp web that you can use your account on 4 different devices.
- But for connection of your phone’s WhatsApp account and your desktop WhatsApp web from anywhere, you must have an internet connection in your mobile.
- Now, you are ready to enjoy your WhatsApp web services.
How To Log Out WhatsApp Web?
- Go to three-dot settings >> tap LOG OUT.
- Go to three dot settings >> Linked Device >> Tap device >> tap log out.
Reason Why Whatsapp Web is Not Working Properly:-
- Phone Connection Problem.
If there is a loose internet connection in your phone or might be your internet connection in your phone is not working properly and your phone connection is necessary for running the WhatsApp web.
- Computer Connection problem.
If your computer is not connected to the internet then also your WhatsApp web is not working properly because without an internet connection the software is not working.
- WI-FI Connection Problem.
If you have wifi problems then both mobile and computer might not have any type of internet connection which leads to the improper or not working of WhatsApp web.